Shipping & Returns
You must have a Return Authorization number before returning any merchandise.
You may request an RA online by submitting an RA Request via email. Once you have provided us with the appropriate information, we will contact you with an assigned RA number.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
- DOA/defective products are returned for REPLACEMENT ONLY with the same product/model. Deviations from this policy may result in a 20% Returns Processing Service Charge.
- Defective product must be in original factory carton with all original packing materials.
- The Return Authorization number must be on the shipping label, not the carton,. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ON THE CARTON.
- Returns must be shipped freight prepaid. Products received freight collect, without an RA number, not approved for return or in any way not meeting the above criteria will be refused.
- Return Authorization numbers are good for fourteen (14) days only. Any products returned after the expiration date will be refused.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.